WHEN STEEPED IN NEGATIVE MINDSET
When anxiety takes control of our thoughts
Which prevent us from taking the right actions at the right time
Need is to remove the thin layer of anxiety
From the over our thoughts
To cleanse the negativity in our thoughts
To have full purity and clarity
In our thoughts and action, we want to achieve.
When our intuitive mind
Gets captive by our senses gone wild
Affecting our thought percepts
Thus impacting our day to day life so adversely.
When we fail to recognize
The importance of our Creator
And drift from one quagmire
Of negative thoughts to another
Then we lose not only our present moment
But will not only make our future dark and uncertain
But also the future births which may happen
Or not happen at all
Based on our Karmic deeds or misdeeds.
When we want to get our rights fulfilled
By adopting violent means
With corrupt practices to achieve our ends
The result of all negativities
Will surely be laced with uncertainties.
When we are enslaved
By the demonical forces of inflexibility and imbalance
In our daily existence
Sure enough, we cannot have suitable ultimate results
Until we become flexible and balanced in our thoughts and actions.
WHAT WHEN OUR BEST PERFORMANCE IS NOT RECOGNISED?
In essence, sometimes, your ‘best’ is not the best in other person’s reckoning. The reason may be many. Other person’s expectations may be for better than our putting up the ‘best’. In life, we meet different personages, some are compliant or agreeable or amenable to your ideas or viewpoints but still, there some are fastidious or choosy (hard to be the pleased type). It goes to show that you cannot please all the people at all the times. There are times when some may agree with your viewpoint and appreciate your performance while somebody somewhere will disagree with you; how hard you may try with your performance.
We all are aware how much dejection and stress we experience while we are not able to get what we want despite our best efforts. We experience a bad mood due to the worst outcomes despite our best efforts. This interplay of mood can spur our inner potentials to play a part in accepting the challenges and make us stay focus and pay more attention to the job at hand.
In the above scenario, the best course of action would be to:-
- HAVE BELIEF ON GOD. First of all, have cent percent belief in God. He will always listen to us when we call Him with sincerity and will offer you several cues which will facilitate you in coming out of the quagmire you have put yourself in either due to your own faults or due to the follies of your own people to whom you believed a lot but ditched you. Do everything with His partnership. You will never feel any lament – failure if it would be construed as fate-accompli not in your favour because our God did not want that too.
- TIME AND SITUATION TO BE UNFAVOURABLE. There are occasions when the situation is not to our favour due to one reason or other due to which the ultimate result is contrary to our expectations. There are two solutions for its amelioration. Firstly it is to be cautious about an impending situation and secondly to fight the inappropriate situation. Either way, only self-belief and belief in God can save us.
- HAVE SELF BELIEF. Be self-conscious or self-aware. Know your inner potentials and having known those utilize these to your best advantage.
- CONSIDER YOUR FAILURE AS THE STEPPING STONES OF YOUR SUCCESS. It should always be kept in mind that those who are dynamic tend to move from one step to another or may face failure for sometimes but those who remain static remain stationary at a place. The failure should never be considered as a total breakdown of the system but as a temporary phase.
- HAVE THE IDEA: THIS WILL ALSO PASS. It should always be remembered that everything has the stamp of impermanence. If your best is not considered as the ‘best’ now realization will dawn after some time and you will get what you actually want.
- HAVE GODSPEED IN WHATEVER YOU DO. Always bear in mind that ‘haste makes waste’ so do everything with God’s speed thus avoiding falling into the pit of pure uncertainty.
- POINTED FOCUS CAN SOLVE YOUR PESTERING PROBLEM. When we transact anything, we should put total concentration besides putting all our gained know-how in problem-solving.
- HAVE SELF ESTEEM. Whatever may be the result of our thoughts and actions; failure of success, we should not lose self-respect or self-esteem. Losing it means losing everything that you possess – your own self in the bargain.
- NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHERS. Think that you are the best creation of your Creator. Whatever you will create by way of your performance would be the best. Therefore, do not fall into the prey of comparing yourself with others. It may be in the form of your material possessions, your ability to convince others and make them round to agree to your point of view or any other thing that you can conceive of.
- HAVE COMPETITION WITH YOUR OWN SELF. If at all you have to have competition with, have competition with your own self. For example, see what you are today, have you improved in knowledge today what you had had yesterday. Ask yourself to improve but it should be in the more refined way. Be gentle to yourself. NEVER EVER be offensive to your own self. It will not pay you and wholesome dividends.
- NEVER LOSE YOUR COMPOSTURE. If putting your the best does not satisfy others then you should make another effort but without losing composure; without misbalancing our state of mind.
- NEVER WORK UNDER STRESS. Never ever be stressful in any event because anything or everything is done under stress cannot be hundred percent accurate.
- ENJOY YOUR WORK. We should always bear in mind that anything done with total joy give us immeasurable pleasure. Here failure or success hardly matters but only thoughts and actions thereof matter.
- NON-ATTACHMENT TO THE FRUITS OF ACTIONS. Our endeavor should be to do our Karmic deeds without attachment to the fruits of our action. This would be in line with the principles of Bhagwat Gita.
- TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME. You may faultier take hasty steps. Every step yours should be measured one with the realization ‘haste makes. waste’. Attending to too many things at the same time will not help.
- PUT IN YOUR BEST UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES YOU ARE PUT. Our purpose should be to make sincere efforts but leave the results of our actions on God. He can take care of everything under the sun.